How to make an Easter Door Wreath
You will need
- A plain wreath shape – or cut out the centre of a paper plate and use the wide rim.
- Spring pictures – I used eggs and chicks but flowers would be fine too. See what you can find in magazines and catalogues.
- A large cake case to use as a nest for chicks (If you only have flowers make it a vase)
- Some shredded tissue paper
- Tissue paper or paint to cover the wreath
To make – be as creative as you want – these are suggestions!
- Start by covering the wreath with paint or paper
- Add pictures of eggs, chicks and/or flowers
- If your doilie is the right size cut out the plain centre and add the lace part to the wreath. If not just cut some of the lace part and add around the wreath.
- Add the ribbon
- Add the nest/ vase by glueing half the cake case to the wreath. Add the shredded tissue paper and then slightly stick both ends of the cup case to secure (it should be like a pocket).