Lots of sequins are needed for this simple star shaped decoration for the Christmas Tree! You will also need
Paint – I used yellow but you can use any colour poster paint
‘Joy to the World’ mini banner (free download available below)
A button and thread
Six lollipop/ popsicle sticks per star. (plus some spare in case of any mishaps!)
1. Paint six lollipop/popsicle sticks and leave to dry. (You can purchase didderent coloured lollipop sticks if you prefer)
2. Once dry glue together – layer the sticks as shown in the photo and wait for the glue to dry.
3. Meanwhile thread the cotton through the button – tie in a knot to make a loop. This will be used to hang the star from the tree.
4. Glue the threaded button to the top of the lollipop stick star.
5. Before you add sequins to the lollipop stick glue the mini ‘Joy to the World’ banner in place and then add sequins to the star.