This is the same idea as the Easter Stained Glass . This time we have an empty tomb cut from black card and a stone. If you can have a bright tissue paper colour behind the empty tomb it will really glow when you put the craft at a sunlit window. Click on the link above for instructions.
How to make your own Easter Stained Glass picture
You will need
- Black paper plate
- Tacky back
- Tissue paper in bright colours
- Cross cut from the plate centre or black paper
- Cut out the centre of the plate (use this to make the cross)
- Add the tacky back – you need the sticky side to be the same side as the black plate rim
- Stick tissue paper all over the tacky back to make the stained glass effect
- Add the cross on top of the tissue paper using glue.
Display in a window!