- Construction paper or light card
- loaves and fish – printed on paper and cut out. I cut all the loaves as a group which saved a lot of time. Children who are able/old enough to use scissors could cut out their own. Here is a PDF file of the loaves and fish.5-loaves-and-2-fish-2
- orange/yellow tissue paper in small squares
- PVA glue and glue sticks
- sequins (I love using sequins!)
- paper plates cut in half
- a sticky label that explains what Jesus did with the loaves and fish
preparation – attach half a paper plate to the construction paper/card beforehand. I used a stapler.
If you would like to donate a few pennies to the blog we would be very grateful. Thank you for your support.