Lots of sequins are needed for this simple star shaped decoration for the Christmas Tree! You will also need
PVA glue, paint – I used yellow but you can use any colour poster paint, sequins, ‘Joy to the World’ mini banner, a button and thread and six lollipop/ popsicle sticks per star. (plus some spare in case of any mishaps!)
1. Paint six lollipop/popsicle sticks and leave to dry.
2. Once dry glue together – layer the sticks as shown in the photo. and leave for the glue to dry.
3. Meanwhile thread the cotton through the button – tie in a knot to make a loop. This will be used to hang the star from the tree.
4. Glue the threaded button to the top of the lollipop stick star.
5. Glue sequins and glitter all over the star. Before you add sequins to the top lollipop stick glue the mini ‘Joy to the World’ banner in place and then add sequins either side of it.